Professional success is just one of the pillars reflective of MDRT levels of excellence. While members must meet a certain level of premium, commission or income during the year, they must also adhere to strict ethical standards. They must love helping others with their financial needs, and ensuring that they are prepared in the event of a catastrophe. MDRT members come together not for accolades and personal gain, but to share how they provide peace of mind, save lives, and protect the futures of clients.
Annual Requirements by Market
|Qualifier||Member||Court of the Table||Top of the Table|
The production in local currency divided by the Conversion Factor creates an equivalent amount to the U.S. production requirement.
Code of Ethics
Members of the Million Dollar Round Table should be ever mindful that complete compliance with and observance of the Code of Ethics of the Million Dollar Round Table shall serve to promote the highest quality standards of membership. These standards will be beneficial to the public and the insurance and financial services profession. Therefore, members shall:
- Always place the best interests of their clients above their own direct or indirect interests.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional competence by seeking to maintain and improve professional knowledge, skills and competence.
- Hold in strictest confidence, and consider as privileged, all business and personal information pertaining to their clients' affairs.
- Make full and adequate disclosure of all facts necessary to enable clients to make informed decisions.
- Maintain personal conduct which will reflect favorably on the insurance and financial services profession and the Million Dollar Round Table.
- Determine that any replacement of an insurance or financial product must be beneficial for the client.
- Abide by and conform to all provisions of the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which they do business.
Professional association membership requirement
When applying for MDRT membership, applicants from the countries listed below must be members in good standing of a professional association.
Trinidad & Tobago